Everything I Did in 2021
Right, so this is 100% inspired by Leonie’s blog post, which you can find here!
I thought it could be fun to go over a list of things I accomplished in 2021.
If you’d like to go more in depth, you can read my monthly reviews here:
I’m gonna separate it into three categories: life, my own biz & things I did with/for Leonie Dawson’s biz.
Let’s jump right into it!
- Made a successful offer on a house!
- Started a pain management program again
- Finished 2 eCourses
- Filled out my 2021 LIFE workbook
- Helped my sister move out of home
- Read my favourite book of the year: Some Kind of Happiness
- My mum moved to Melbourne
- Watched Romeo and Juliette live with Bilvy and my lovely friend Frankie
- Bilv and I celebrated 8 years living together
- Got into making things out of resin
- Climbed Mt. Everest (disclaimer: not actually)
- Was diagnosed with a relatively rare eye condition called antimetropia
- Started renovating my new house
- My parents sold the family home
- Watched my boyfriend (Godzilla) in his new film (Godzilla vs. Kong)
- Went op shopping more than ever before
- Got three new tattoos by Ruby Black
- Visited my mum and her new place in Melbs
- Watched Bo Burnham’s Inside and spiralled
- I GOT A FANCEH NEW FRIDGE
- Watched ALL of Eurovision
- Visited the local Maritime Museum
- Lived through several (many) Victorian lockdowns
- Moved into the house I bought
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 finally had a trailer and release year dropped
- Our sweet cat Oscar passed away at the grand old age of 20
- Met my lovely neighbours, who run an organic apple orchard!
- Struggled with increased pain flare ups and severe insomnia
- Dyed my hair red 👩🏼🦰
- Kyda and Jack moved in!
- Found the love of my life: WWE (sorry Godzilla)
- REALLY got into Lego for awhile
- Rocked up to the ER because I had accidentally second degree burnt my boob with an iron
- I turned 28!
- Planted a vegetable garden (with assistance from my housemates!)
- Went to the local (ish) hot springs with my mum and sister
- Shaved a cool gap in my eyebrow (well. I think it’s cool)
- Hosted Christmas for dad and siblings with my housemates!
- Watched the monumental launch of the James Webb Space Telescope and CRIED at its success
- Brought in the New Year journalling and watching wrestling
Leonie’s business stuff:
- Continued to self-publish and sell Leonie’s 2021 Goal Getter Workbooks
- I know longer manage the majority of customer service for Leonie!
- Rebuilt Leonie’s mailing list + all automations in ActiveCampaign
- Supported Leonie as they doubled their prices for several of their courses!
- Supported Leonie in releasing several new courses, including:
- Guest starred on Leonie’s podcast (so cool!)
- Worked through several biz related eCourses
- Elizabeth Goddard courses
- Digital Marketer courses
- Podcast Guest: Plug N’ Pitch System
- Started Project 10%: 1 & 2
- Began creating the Business Success Series for Leonie (based off some older, existing content of theirs)
- 3 years of working for Leonie!
- Ran a Black Friday Sale for Leonie
- Launched Leonie’s undated Goal Getter workbooks
- Guest wrote a blog post + email for Leonie (o.m.g)
- Took over running operations while Leonie took a MUCH deserved break over December and January
My business stuff:
- Added even more products to the Etsy shop I run with my dad
- Learnt how to better manage my burn-out by taking time off to rest + recuperate
- Closed the Etsy shop temporarily as my dad moved house
- Wrote a big blog post about when & how to hire a VA
- Set up my brand new office space in the new house
- Finally set up my very own mailing list
- Made a sales page for the Etsy shop (will launch once the shop is up and running again)
- Wrote at least one post a month for my own blog!
- Wrote a goals post for 2022
Not bad for someone who went through 4 lockdowns and had consistent debilitating health issues!
All in all, I’m thrilled with what I’ve been able to achieve this year; both on my own and with the support of others.
If you want to read all about what I’m hoping to achieve in 2022, you can do so here!
For now, I shall next month with a January overview (SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED HELP) and a couple other surprises too!
And make sure you jump on the mailing list! It’s gonna be a lot more active this year with some exclusive freebies and other super secret content.
Sign up form is at the end of this post!
Lots of loooove,
🍄 🐾 🌙 🍃 🪐 🌈
blog goals monthly lookbacks personal goals obm online business manager va virtual assistant yearly review
Leave a Reply