Hello dear readers, and welcome to the December overview.
Firstly, can I get a “hoooooo boy”?
Did December nearly ruin anyone else?
December is ALWAYS intense, but this year I just felt so overwhelmed and exhausted. The end of 2021, a challenging and intense year!
This month’s overview is a story told with mostly images, so I hope you enjoy!
Books I read in December:
- The Sanatorium by Sarah Pearse – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Man Who Died Twice by Richard Osman – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Some of the delightful gifts I received:
- Stationery, stickers and journalling supplies
- At home pottery kit
- Chocolate, cheese, spreads, dips + biscuits
- Wood carving tools
- Harry Potter teapot
- Puzzle accessories
- Candles + bath accessories
- A pandora keyring
- Handmade art
- A latte glass
- A Nintendo voucher
- One large wooden spoon that has the text “World’s Greatest Shit Stirrer” printed on it (if you look back through the photos of Xmas day, you’ll see it hanging off the back of a chair. Hohoho).
As someone who’s main love language is gift giving and receiving, I feel thoroughly grateful and extremely appreciative.
So there ya have it! That was my December!
I’m sure I’ve missed a few things because the month was just chock full of, well, everything.
But I’m grateful to have survived another year, and I’m hopeful that I can bring more healthy positivity and joy to 2022.
🍄 🐾 🌙 🍃 🪐 🌈
Wahoo! Now we're penpals!
Oops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
blog monthly lookbacks australia beach cats christmas dogs emus food friends gardening journalling new years spotify summer surfing the witcher video games wrestling xmas